Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Geen Beas" Please

I just thought I would share my child's new obsession. This week it is green beans! This is a good thing considering he pretty much hates all vegetables now. His new thing is to get in the lazy susan (which he is not allowed to do) and get out a can of green beans. Then he digs through my utensil drawer (which he is also not supposed to do) and finds the can opener. Then he carries around the can and opener begging us to open the green beans. Crack me up! On another note, the paci is history and apparently so is Braden's memory of it. Maybe I should have done this say....A YEAR AGO if I would have known it would be this easy. Who knew? :)

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that's funny! i like it when he turns them upside down and tried to shake them out! :)

the lewis gang said...

what a riot! he sure was working hard at it!! and i'm so glad about the paci! good for you, braden!

the lewis gang said...

what a riot! he sure was working hard at it!! and i'm so glad about the paci! good for you, braden!

Blessed Momma said...

That is great... I wish Kayleigh would ask for a vegetable!