Saturday, December 27, 2008

So far so good

The disappearance of the Paci has been easier than I could have ever dreamed! I am not completely holding my breath just yet though, tonight could prove to be the screamer night. But last night I laid Braden down and he said, "Paci up der?" and pointed to the dresser. I reminded him that it had went up in a balloon and left his room. Not a whimper! I was like, "WHAT? Are you kidding me?!?!?!" During today's nap he cried for about 5 minutes, but still, I was expecting 1 hour of screams, choking, the works! We'll see what tonight holds. My little boy is getting so big! :(

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

yea! that is so good to hear! we've been slowly snipping away every other day. i think tomorrow will be the last snip. i keep telling him that he is too big and that is why his paci is broke. although, he has asked me to fix it several times. he's starting to get it i think. hopefully ours is gone in the next few days! thanks for the update! i almost called you to find out how it was going. take care! let's get together this week.