Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Happy late Mother's Day to all of you awesome mommies out there! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got to go home Thursday and Friday and see my mom and family and celebrate a little Mother's Day with them. Then Saturday, we went out to eat with Chris' mom to celebrate with her. :) Sunday we went to church, went out for lunch, planted flowers around our house, and took a huge nap! It was the perfect day. To top it off, Chris said he would cook dinner and made one of my favorites...kabobs on the grill. It was a very fun day being with my two favorite guys (oh, actually 3...Baby Noble :). Oh, one more thing. Chris got me an i phone for Mother's Day and I LOVE IT!!!!! It sure is nice being a mom now....one extra holiday for presents-ha ha!!!!! Just kidding. :)

No comments: