Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family visit in Spencer

Yesterday we went to Spencer for my cousin's highschool graduation party. It was great to have all of the family in one place since I don't get to see everyone that often. The party was so nice (good job Elaine & Mom) and Braden had a blast! He had so much fun that I had to put him in tub before we could even leave my aunt's house to drive home. It was a mix of the sandbox, the mud, and the rootbear floats that were all over his body. :) Boys will be boys ( I guess I should get used to this).

We are in Hawaii!!! Oh wait, just Spencer :)

My mom and I

Braden playing with his 2nd cousins

Yummo! I think he was enjoying his first ever rootbeer float

First time on a trampoline-I was a nervous wreck!!!!! That's my dad in the background. I tried to make people stand on all of the sides because the statisitics of trampoline injuries were going through my head (oh you mommies out there know what I'm talking about-ha!).

No comments: