Monday, June 22, 2009

Yeah for #2!!

So you know you are a mommy when the talk and thought of poopy makes you write a post on your blog! Ha! I just had to share....Braden FINALLY went #2 on the potty today!! Woohoo! He has been perfect on going potty but could not get the other down so I'm hoping today is the start of full blown potty trained. :) We will see.

On another note, we decided to completely chop Braden's hair tonight. I have been thinking about it forever and we finally just took him to Chris' mom's and did it. We are not sure how we feel about it yet. He had SO much hair and it was long hair so now we can see his whole head and forehead and he looks like a completely different kid to me. Chris thinks he looks like Eddie Munster...which can't be good. His hair is really dark now. We'll have to see if it grows on us. :) I'll have to post pics later b/c it was sort of spontaneous and I didn't have my camera so I used Chris' mom's.

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i knew exactly what you were talking about when i saw your title. WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! we are so proud of you, braden. keep pooping on the potty because it feels so yucky on your butt! i want pics of the haircut soon! take care and i'll keep you updated as we begin potty training this weekend.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

way to go buddy!! keep it up!!

Dan and Denise said...

You're right, the haircut does make him look like a completely different kid. I think it makes him look older. It's very cute though, and it looks very cool for summer.