Saturday, August 1, 2009

Art Sparks

Yesterday Braden and I met Amy and the twins at Art Sparks. Art Sparks is the little kid art area in the basement of U of L's art museum. Braden and I had never been so of course we had to check it out. It is a really great little place with a lot to do. Braden had a good time but I think he'll do a little better with the activities in one more year or so. He still likes to run like mad from one thing to the next, and I'm pretty sure the art museum is for "walking feet" only. Ha!

Braden, Alex, & Emily watching their shadows on the screen

Braden's favorite part was the kitchen...what can I say, he's just like his mommy!
Constructing a quick building

Taking a little time for some ancient art rubbings

Oh, and of course a Picasso piece to end the day

"CHEESE"
Thanks Alex & Emily for a fun day!!!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

you always find the neatest things to go do! how much does it cost to get in there?