Thursday, August 27, 2009

Deal, deals, deals!

I love getting good deals! Yesterday Sarah and I headed over to Louisville's Little Treasures Consignment sale and tonight I hit New Albany's Kid Stuff sale. Even though yesterday's gym was the most crowded place I've ever been and tonight's gym was the hottest place on earth, I managed to push my big belly through and snag some great clothes for the boys! I had to share some of my great finds. :

This is all for Baby. He didn't get as much as Braden but I'm not sure what all I need and how big he will be so I thought I better not go too crazy! I can't get enough of the red outfit on the top left...definitely seeing that as a cute Christmas picture. The light blue set is very sweet too.

I found lots of pants for Braden...I went with 3T but they could end up capris by December with the rate this child is growing. :)-Cords and track pants
More pants...jeans and track pants

Loving these cute sweaters...the middle one is looking like a good fall sweater for pics and the red sweater vest could be in a Christmas shot. Don't you love how girls plan out pictures and holidays with clothes?

Some big boy button ups for church

Fun shirts Braden will enjoy

A nice winter coat, brand new crocs and possibly my favorite find....a brand new, never been used Moby wrap!! Now if I can just figure out how it works. :) Yah for consignment season!

3 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Nice work, Tracy! I am so impressed, and envious at the same time!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

wow! that is impressive. i recognize some of those clothes that i've bought at children's place and such! nice finds!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you are such a nerd! only a stay-at-home mom with one kid would have enough time to lay it all out, take pictures of it, and blog it! :) --janelle :)