Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ethan is....

INTO everything!!! That is how I would describe Ethan these days. He's kind of like a steamroller and just roams room to room dragging things everywhere...actually maybe he's more like a tornado then...anyways, this child is a busy, curious little guy on a mission. Sometimes the mission is to take the soup cans and put them in the bathroom, sometimes the mission is to take small toys and hide them in our shoes, or maybe it's just dragging my clothes out of my drawers and trying to wear them. Whatever he's doing, he's going full speed getting into something and climbing on something. He cracks us up! Braden wasn't a huge climber so I'm not quite used to this. He's constantly getting on the kitchen table and grabbing the apples out of the bowl and saying "ball" in which case we run to save the apple... I mean save our child. :) He's keeping us on our toes for sure....what a boy!

"Hmmm this looks like something to climb on..."

So proud of himself!

Uh...is my child sticking his tongue out at me? Surely not! He's just being cute...I think :)

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i thought you were going to surprise us and say...."a big brother!" ha!

Unknown said...

Oh my. This describes my second on too!