Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Mom's 60th bday

I forgot I had these pictures on my camera. :) My mom's 60th birthday was January 24th and she kept saying she didn't want us to do anything big...it was just another birthday, no big deal. Well just for that, we had to throw a little surprsie shindig for her! :) The whole family met at the Chinese restaurant that she and Bob love to go to so that right after church he could bring her and she wouldn't suspect anything. She defintiely didn't know so that was the best part. I love a good surprise! I think she was a little embarrased of the "60" balloons that were tied to her chair but she was happy to see everyone of course. Happy birthday mom! We sure love you!


My dad even came...It's so awesome that my parents are divorced but still so close. We are just one big happy (semi-dysfunctional-just kidding) family!

Mom walking in...like "What???"

After lunch we went back to John and Heidi's for cake and icecream

My mom and her momma :)

No comments: