Monday, October 10, 2011

My birthday

Friday the 7th was my 29th bday....again. :) It was a fabulous birthday, so much fun with family and friends. :) Chris took the day off so we could do whatever we wanted. Ethan had his 2 year check up in the am (which by the way he's exploding off the chart of course-36 pounds and 37.5 inches and healthy as a horse. :) and then we headed down to Harvest Homecoming. I LOVE festivals! I just love me some fattening festival food. :) It was a perfect, beautiful day!

After Harvest, we put the kids down for naps and I went shopping by myself which was sooooo nice! Instead of just looking for all clearance stuff like my cheap butt always does, I just went and bought what I wanted (since it was my bday afterall!) which was so fun! I got some new cute clothes that were much needed. :)

Then for the evening festivities, we met at Amber's and hopped in the limo to head to dinner. We went to August Moon which is a super yummy chinese restaurant-think PF Changs, but local. It was soooo delicious! Then we went back to Amber's for a little fun and karaoke. ha! If you know me, you know how GREAT I can sing so I just love some karaoke! It was such a fun, fun birthday! Thanks to my mom for watching the kids so we could go out and to our wonderful friends for finding sitters and going out with us. :)

Amber, Christy, me and Carrie...oh and Lydia being with the girls :) Jenn met us later :)


Hilarious! Carrie's gma went through some of her "things" and sent these toys to Carrie's kids to play with. ha! So Carrie was gracious enough to share the love with me for my bday. Really?!?! What are these things? ha!


Heading to Louisville


My hubby who always helps plan the best bdays ever!


Eating...well actually we look done-lots of boxes :)

This picture pretty much says it all! Hee hee! Carrie was really getting serious with her karaoke! We had so much fun and even had hoarse voices the next day from all our super talented singing. :0 Thanks everyone for such a fun birthday!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That singing picture is GREAT!!!! Happy birthday!

the lewis gang said...

FUN FUN!! by the way, darbi just hit 36 inches and 31 pounds. ethan is totally off the charts!!!!