Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin' at Hubers

Today was the perfect day to hit Hubers for our annual pumpkin pickin'. It was beautiful outside and we actually didn't have anything going on which never happens anymore, so up the hill we went. :) Pardon the picture overload here but I just had to try out my new camera lens and I must say, I think I'm going to love it! Some pics are a little blurry, but some are so vibrant so I'm pretty excited! You can't beat a beautiful background with pretty cute boys to capture either. :)

We always take the boys pictures sitting on the wagon full of pumpkins




A little tractor riding....or "choo choo" as Ethan kept saying.




Getting ready to go


Always looking for the perfect pumpkin


I had a ball watching Ethan this year! Last year he wasn't walking yet so I packed him on my back in a moby wrap-not much fun. This year he was all in, checking it all out. I loved watching him explore.


Braden was saying here, "Ethan you go that way, and I'll go this way and we'll find the perfect pumpkin. "


Braden thought he'd plant this seed. :)


Such big muscles!


These faces are just too cute to me! It's a two year old for sure when you ask them to say "cheese." Love it!




This is when he really gets into the smile and laughs with his Pee Wee Herman laugh


Their perfect pumpkins


All ready to go


Waiting on the wagon and checking out the scenery


Sure do love my boys!


Just boys!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Ethan looks SOOOO big in these!!! What a fun day!! I am looking forward to our annual trip too!!

the lewis gang said...

you are becoming quite the photographer! those are some really great pics! ethan looks so old! you got some great pics of your boys!!