Monday, October 10, 2011

SOOO precious!!

I'll be honest...these pictures do NOT represent what is typical in my house! My boys want to play together... they just haven't quite figured out how to do it yet. ha! Somebody is usually crying. :) So last night when I walked in the room and saw this first image...I could have cried! It was precious! Ethan had crawled in Braden's lap so Braden could read to him (which by the way, Ethan is so big, Braden was struggling to see around him to read-ha!). They did this for 30 minutes with several different books! I couldn't take it so of course I took 50 pictures and seveal videos. Just precious, precious moments reminding me how blessed I am!



2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those are so sweet!!! Just a taste of what is to come!

the lewis gang said...

melt a momma's heart!!!