Monday, October 10, 2011

Soccer Pro

Tonight was our second to last soccer game of the season. Braden and his teammates got their medals after the game and Braden was so excited! I am so proud of my little guy. He has really played hard every single game. :) Tonight he actually got 4 goals and so we stopped and got him a blue slushy after the game. Way to go buddy!





Excited about his medal and his snacks of course!
Braden's buddies Jacob and Jace play too!

Not soccer, but after soccer. :) Braden borrowed the hermit crabs from school today and he loves them! They completely creep me out but ya know....trying to be a good mom! ha! Just hoping they don't escape before we return them tomorrow to school. Maybe if I get one of these it could take the place of the endless begging for a dog???? hmmmmmm, it might just work. :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

My boys beg for a dog too!! They move my mom and dad's dog! They are perfect for me too! I don't have to take care of them! :)