Friday, April 13, 2012

Potty Training Mania

Last Monday (April 2nd) Braden puked on the way to school. :( Poor buddy had a temporary bug I guess because he was better by lunchtime. Woohoo! So since we were stuck at home all day I thought it would be the perfect day to really potty train. We've done it here in there for an hour at a time but I knew I really needed to do the whole potty training boot camp. ha! So I pumped Ethan with lots of yummy drinks so he would have plenty of chances to go potty. We had a few successful potties, a couple accidents and a couple almost made it's. But, by mid afternoon, he had it! I was shocked because I didn't think he really showed many readiness signs but he tricked me. I'm happy to report that almost two weeks later he is doing awesome!!!!! So so good! He never ever has a potty accident and only had a couple poopy accidents and that was the day after Easter when I think he had too much candy. ha! So proud of my little guy! :)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

yea for you, ethan! and you too, mom!! bye bye diapers!!