Sunday, April 1, 2012

Children's Museum

On day two of our trip we had passes to the Museum center. We spent most of our day in the Children's Museum. It was fabulous!! I definitely want to go back!
Braden's favorite part was this huge tree house with tunnels, bridges and slides. I had to climb up and give it a try too.
We spent a lot of time with the water tables.
The boys were working hard to get the water dumped into the bucket.
This room had balls everywhere and gadgets for you to put the balls up through tubes.
Braden waiting on the balls to drop from above.
I would have to say Ethan's favorite section was the pretend grocery store. I couldn't get him out of here. It was so cute watching him shop and check out!!
Another favorite...loading the rocks and then using the crane to move the basket and dump them.
"I'm working, I'm working..."
The sand play areas were a hit!
Upstairs there was a museum of history and one called science and technology (or something like that). The boys LOVED the gigantic displays of Cincinnati and watching the trains travel all over.
Ethan saying, "choo-choo!"
An old street car
These were from the hotel...the boys loved the hot tub.
Big stuff!
Definitely one of my favorite family trips! The boys are at such good ages and I just love watching them play and discover new things. :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

So fun! I just love little trips like this!! Soo glad you had a good time!