Sunday, June 24, 2012

Girl's Boating Trip...finally!

We have been saying for a year or so that we need to take a girls only boating trip.  I wanted to make sure I felt comfortable handling the boat and all that it entails before I tried it.  Even though there's not much to it, I don't want to be the first one to put a big scratch in the boat-ouch!  So finally the day came...Chris was sweet enough to drive us up to Hardy and put us in and come back.  It worked out so well! It really couldn't of been a more perfect day-just relaxing and girl time...except for any and all boys on the lake that thought they'd try to come talk to us. ha!  Couldn't they see that this was a "girl's only trip?" :)
 Alicia came prepared with some fun fruity drinks
 Self portrait by Janelle-she's a pro at getting us all in. :)
 Check out the snacks-we've got the important part covered!
 We relaxed on the big island that was tied to our boat. After some sunning and eating way too much junk, we headed out for some skiing.  Every girls skiied and I was so glad I was able to pull them and get the rope back to them each time. Yay for a successful, fun day! Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

me either! you plan it, i'm in!!! thanks for being such a good hostess!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

awesome, awesome trip!! GREAT idea!