Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nervous Wreck's 2nd Show

On June 16th, Chris' band played their second show at Bearno's on the deck. My parents came down for the big event and Dad came to the show and Mom was nice enough to stay home with the kiddos. :)  The band did great and Chris is really looking like a natural these days. I know he's "living a dream" being able to play in a band a few times a year and I'm so glad he gets to do it.

 All of our friends come out to the shows-so fun!
 My dad and Chris' mom were cutting a rug! They danced and danced all night long. They were having some fun for sure!
Not my dad's best picture (Dad you forgot to smile) but he was there and smiling the night away for sure! :)

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

The band was great! It was so fun watching Chris play and dancing. I'm glad that he is getting a chance to live his dream.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

It was such a fun night!!! :)