Sunday, June 24, 2012

Uptown Art

Last week I was invited to go to Uptown Art with a group of girls.  This place is such a neat concept (why didn't I think of it?? Probably b/c I can't paint but genius idea!). They provide you with the canvas and teach you how to paint a specific painting all while you enjoy snacks and wine.  So fun!  Thanks for the invite Alicia! I had a blast. :)

 Getting started...this would become the vase but you don't really know what you're doing...she just says, paint a circle, now paint these lines. So even though they are look similar, everyone's is a little different.
 Adding some colors....I guess this is art-where you just slop some pink here and some purple here. :) I need to work on my blending. ha!
 Alicia's painting and mine halfway through
 Ta-Da!
The whole group-great job ladies!

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

That was so fun! I can't wait to do it again!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

It was sooo fun!! I can't wait to go again!! :)