Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ethan's first soccer game

Saturday was the day I had been waiting for since Ethan's been able to walk!  It was his very first sport....a soccer game. He seems so athletic to me and has been forever so I couldn't wait for him to get in a 3 year old sport. He's been watching Braden play soccer and baseball and couldn't wait until he could get out there.  He's the youngest one on his team and scored their only goal!!  Way to go Ethan.
He was ready!

Papa T came to cheer him on

There aren't a ton of "action" shots because it's 3 year old soccer and it's pretty much mass chaos...plus there are so many parents on the field you can't even get a shot. ha!  I love how he was always lined up and ready with his hands behind his back.


Listening to his coach...again with his hands folded. Love it!  I knew he'd be great at running and kicking but had no idea if he'd listen to his coach and do what he was supposed to do.  He did great!  I can't wait for his next game. :)

No comments: