Friday, January 18, 2013

Ethan my funny boy

Just a few funnies I don't want to forget about Ethan and this hilarious age!

* he's obsessed with his new underoos he got for Christmas and wants to wear them non stop and fights me to put on pants to leave the house because the underoos are just too cool!
* Call his forehead a "headband" so always want to put stickers and stamps on his and our "headband." ha!
* Calls my bra "boo boos!"  When he sees a bra laying around (oops) he pretends to put it on and says, "my boo boos." guess I need to hide that stuff more these days. :)
* Loves his camoflauge pants and tells everyone they're his "bear hunting pants." No clue where he got that but I love it!
* Everything is "so cool" right now! 
* He tells me he has a secret often and then whispers (a big huffy whisper) "I love you" in my ear and I melt.
* Braden is still "Bubby" and may be forever.
* Ethan's prayer at dinner continues to be, "Dear God my food, Dear God Amen."  always the same! :)
* When I tuck Ethan in and walk away he says each  night, "Tell Daddy I love me" meaning tell Daddy I love him if Chris isn't home.