Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Interviewing Braden :)


Interviewing Braden for his 6th bday
 
My favorite color is:  red

My favorite food is:  peanut butter cheerios

My favorite snack is: fun dip

The best show on television is: Scooby doo & Star Wars

My favorite video game is: Batman 2

My best friend is: Jackson

My favorite sport is: basketball

The best toy ever is: Legos

The best part about school is: lunch & gym

If I could go anywhere, I ‘d go to: Texas

When I grow up I’m going to be a: teacher

I am really good at: basketball

I think it’s really hard to: keep my brother out of trouble

I get excited to: see Jackson

I’m afraid of: the basement

When I was little I: said, “bah bah”

Next year I’m going to: first grade

My friends think I’m: nice

My favorite season is: winter

My favorite holiday is: Halloween

For my birthday I want: Legos

My best memory is: seeing Disney on Stage

 

1 comment:

Dan and Denise said...

That's really sweet. I love that he said, "bah bah" when he was little. Ha!