Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun day in Spencer

Yesterday the kiddos and I headed up to Spencer to visit the family and see my mom for mother's day. We had such a fun day! We met my dad for lunch and then headed to McCormick's Creek to hit the playgrounds. We also got to pet some pretty horses at the stables. I always love going to the park when I'm home because I pretty much lived there as a kid (actually my best friend did live there so it was my 2nd home). After that we got to see the rest of the family and Braden and Ethan got to play with their little cousins. Thanks fam for such a fabulous day!


Braden was loving this bridge...he thought he was big stuff
My dad swinging with the boys. This was Ethan's first time in a baby swing at a park-he loved it!

Petting one of the horses

Ethan & Ellie Mae-they had so much fun checking each other out and "playing" together.

My mom with her grandbabies

Braden and Aleah had a blast on this spinny toy

Braden with Uncle John :)



No comments: