Saturday, May 22, 2010

Preschool

I haven't posted many pictures of Braden at school lately. :) I keep a preschool blog so I sometimes forget to put Braden's school stuff on here too. Last weekend was our annual trike-a-thon. This is such a blast! Unfortunately it was raining so we moved it into the gym at Floyds Knobs Elem. but it still turned out to be great. We had bike riding, bouncers, face painting, a balloonist, the bubble truck, tumble bus, and the popcorn going. Braden was in heaven with his buddies.

Chris gave Ethan a ride on the BIG trike.

Making some laps with his buddies

Gma Cindy & Pop were the popcorn makers. :)

Braden & I taking a spin...this is Braden's "I don't want to smile" face.

My wonderful teaching staff! We have grown SO much. I love all of these girls!!

This was not at the event but a picture from last week. This is the whole class. Doesn't Braden just blend right in with these 4 & 5 year olds? He is big stuff. :)

No comments: