Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yard Sale Time!

Tis the season for some serious deals!! Chris and I have been finding some great deals at neighborhood yard sales the last few Saturdays. Since we have t-ball, we only get out for about a half an hour but we have still managed to snag some great toys...not that we need ANY new toys at all, but they are such great deals. Braden is spoiled rotten and I'm not sure if he will need any Christmas or bday gifts after this season. :)

Chris bought this tractor this morning before the game...25 buckaroos and it works great. Now Braden can mow the grass too. Hee hee!

Two weeks ago we found this bike-$10! Love it...these suckers are at least $50 at Toys R Us. :)

Oh, the love of Buzz Lightyear in this house! I found this costume for $5 and Braden would sleep in it if I let him.

Gma Cindy found a real set of kid's drums! Braden has been dying for drums for over a year...not sure if I've been dying for them in the house but the boys (including Chris) have enjoyed jamming on them.
Ethan got a new jumparoo from a yardsale too but I still need to get a picture of him in it. He LOVES it and jumps like crazy. :) Like I said, these kids are spoiled rotten but these deals are hard to pass up. We just need to put away anything else fun we find for awhile and save them for a rainy day...or at least a holiday. :)

No comments: