Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there! I hope you had an extra special day. I sure did. :) I can still remember sitting in church on Mother's Day when they would have all of the mothers stand and I couldn't wait for the day I could do that too. :) I always wanted to be a mommy and I know how blessed I am that God has given me Braden & Ethan. I have two healthy, beautiful boys and an awesome husband that loves his family. You can't ask for much more than that!

The boys got me pretty flowers, a toy story card that sings (I wonder who picked that out), Ethan's birthstone charm for my necklace, and some shoes I had wanted. We had a yummy lunch with Chris' family and relaxed around the house. It was a great weekend!


Chris planted flowers in our landscaping yesterday. :)

Hanging out together enjoying the sunshine

The cutie patooties that gave me a Mother's Day
Chris & Braden washing my car for me. :)

No comments: