Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The books are delivered!

Yesterday we delivered the books that were donated by all of you from our backyard party to CAPE (Community Alliance to Promote Education). They are located at S.Ellen Jones Elementary. I didn't get any good pictures because it was 150 degrees and we were sweating bullets, Ethan was crawling everywere, my camera lens was fogging up because it was that humid ( can you tell in the pic?) and this lady probably thought I was nuts! Ha! Actually she was pretty sweet and didn't act like I was too silly for putting my baby on the hot concrete for a picture for the blog. Ha! Braden helped her load the cart and then he ran around with the blue tub on his head making me sweat even more because my child never acts that way in public...hee hee! But THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of your donations. These books are going to be given out very soon to kiddos that need them. You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

the look on her face is CRACKING ME UP!!!!!! PRICELESS!!! how awesome to donate so many books!!