Monday, July 12, 2010

Dale Hollow Lake

This past weekend Chris and I went with the Thomas' & Vaughn's to Dale Hollow for an adults only weekend! :) We had an absolute blast!!! I love my kiddos to pieces but it sure was nice to go boating without taking care of the babies for a bit. The weather was perfect, the lake was beautiful and the company was SO much fun!! We are all sooooooo sore today! We did a lot of skiing and knee boarding and either we are really out of shape or just getting old. Ha! I had a hard time even getting dressed this morning. :) I didn't take many pictures at all but Chris and the guys really were there too even though I just got us girls in the pics. :) Thanks guys for such an awesome trip! I'm ready to mark my calendar for the next one!!


ahhhh, the life...soaking up the sun without a worry in the world!

This is kind of a joke. "Tanbark" was the name of our cabin and it was pretty nice...not the Hilton but clean and still fun. We couldn't quit laughing over the name. I kept calling it tarbank b/c I just couldn't remember tanbark (duh). Anyways, it was a had to be there thing moment but I decided we had to get our picture by the sign so we'd never forget. :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun!! we've been wanting to make a trip down there and we just can't find a free weekend. maybe soon!

the lewis gang said...

what a great time! i wish we could have had an adult weekend this summer! i'm so glad you had a great time. i know you are doing preschool camp this week. let's set up something for next week...water related preferably! we can go to my mom and dad's or clarksville aquatic center...let me know!!