Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ellie Mae turns one!

Today we drove to Spencer for my niece's 1st birthday party. I cannot believe she is one already! We had so much fun hanging out with family and Braden & Ethan had a ball playing with their cousins. Braden just goes nuts in the girls' bedrooms...I guess because it's new, fun toys. He'll lay on the floor and play with the baby toys...anything different from home is a treat. :) Even though it had been raining off and on, the kids still got outside and played in the sprinkler and baby pool in their clothes. :) Happy birthday sweet girl! We sure love you!!

Aleah was a good big cousin holding Ethan on the caterpillar

Dylan is always so good with all the little ones. He taught Ethan how to work this toy and he got really good at putting the balls in the top and pressing the lever to release them. :)

Birthday girl with Ethan...only 8 weeks between these two.

She LOVED her cupcake! She dug right in and I'm pretty sure she ate it all! That's my kind of girl!


Braden & Aleah enjoying their cupcakes and having a chat

They even had a cupcake kiss! Ha! It's ok to kiss your cousin when you're 3 right? :)

Heidi with her sister Lindsey and Ellie Mae. What beautiful girls!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aww. Your boys are so cute.

Hey Tracy. It's Jill from the Thursday morning study group. I found your blog from Alicia's. (You had left a comment and it said Noble Family and I clicked on it. . .)
ANYWAYS, didn't know you were a blogging gal! Wanted to tell you that at the first study I had picked your hand (do you even remember doing that?!) and I have been praying for you guys!

Will definitely check back in on your blog. It's adorable. Just didn't want you to think I was blog-stalking. Haha!

Jill :)