Monday, July 5, 2010

Holiday World

Last Friday we ventured over to Holiday World. I absolutely love this place! It is such a great family place and I have as much fun as the kids! As a matter of fact, I told Chris I want to go back before school starts without kids on a random weekday where we can jump on and off as many rides as we want. :) Braden was actually big enough this year to do everything in the waterpark (which is crazy b/c the depth of the water would be over his head when we came off the raft) and all of the rides except the big roller coasters. We got to to a ton but a lot of the water rides had long lines so we just did things that didn't require in inpatient 3 year old to wait too long. :)

Our family pic with Santa. Last year Ethan was in my belly and I looked just like Santa! :)

Braden's first ride of the day (the one without a line :).

Ethan being a happy boy, even being the day after his surgery! He was SOOOO good all day and it was really nice having Gma Cindy to help stroll him around to keep him busy.

Of course Braden was excited that this ride had a gun on the front...what's up with boys and guns? Ugh! We don't even own a toy gun but he sure knows what they are!!

Big stuff driving his boat

Gma Cindy with the kiddies

Ethan's first ride!! He liked it for a bit but then the pole right in his face annoyed him and he ended up leaning on me the rest of the ride.

I cannot believe my 3 year old was big enough for all of the 42" rides!! That just doesn't even seem right. :)
Doesn't he look so itty bitty on this gigantic ride next to his tall daddy?

Then I had to ride this too...I was absolutely ridiculous on this thing! Something has happened to me since I've had kids where I get dizzy so much easier and hills get my belly instantly (like when you're driving on a country road or a ride like this where your stomach drops). I was giggling obnoxiously! I looked like one of those girls that just won Miss America. Chris kept looking at me like, "are you serious?" I seriously could not help it! This wasn't even the tall drop ride-sheesh! I'm not sure if I could handle the big roller coasters these days without just peeing my pants!! :) Hee hee!

After calming myself down :), we headed to the antique cars. Braden said this was his favorite because he drove of course.

Ethan riding in the back :)

Gma Cindy & Ethan waiting patiently for the big kids (us) to ride something

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah for a fun day!! i love that place too!!!