Saturday, July 17, 2010

Patoka

Today my dad and niece drove down to Patoka and met us on the lake! Chris' dad and step mom offered to watch Ethan since it would be a pretty short day and we could go out and try some water sports, which is pretty hard to do when I'm holding Ethan the whole time. Alissa and I had a blast knee boarding. We both got the 360 down which was a ton of fun. I decided to try slalom skiing today for the first time ever (one ski). I almost had it but also drank about half the lake trying to get up. Ha! Now I'm pumped to go the next time so I can try it again. I am so hooked now! If only I had tried all of this 10 years ago I might not be so sore right now. Ha!


Alissa and I...everyone says we look alike. You can't really tell from this picture but you can definitely tell we are related!

Dad and Braden-they wore each other out! Two peas in a pod!


Cousins :)

Ok so this is kind of embarrassing because I look like a fatty in my swimsuit (ugh!) but thought I'd share my new trick I got today...and the wipeout that follows. :) This was SO much fun!! Alissa, your video will be on youtube so you can share with your friends and because I can't have my 17 year old niece showing me up on my own blog. ha!

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

You DO NOT look like a fatty in your swim suit!! You look awesome! Looks like you're having a fun summer!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is great!! i LOVE to knee board!!!