Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Braden's first official day of preschool

Yesterday was a day of firsts. :) I started teaching with my brand new class (and I LOVE them by the way), it was Ethan's first day with Carrie, and Braden officially started preschool. He's been at our preschool for 2 years in my class but this is the first year he's with his age group (3 and 4 year olds) and has his own teacher. I am thrilled! It will be good for both of us.

Almost ready for school...except the pants of course :)



Chris ran up to school to surprise him for his first day during his lunch break. :)

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

what a big day! yea for you, ethan, and braden! i hope he has a great year! and you too!!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love the picture with no pants!! ha ha!!

Dan and Denise said...

Braden looks so big in these pictures! My goodness, when did our little boys decide to grow up?!?!