Saturday, September 11, 2010

Braden's First Soccer Game

One word to describe today's first soccer game-HILARIOUS!!! I knew it would be mass chaos but I had no idea the kids would be SOOO confused! I figured they would just run everywhere but in reality, most of the time they just stood still and looked confused. Every parent would be yelling, "Get the ball" and the kids would just look at us like, "I can't...someone else has it right now." I think we spend so much time saying not to take toys from others and now we're saying go steal the ball from someone else, that they just don't get it. Braden would occasionally get a kick in and then if someone else came in and kicked it (no matter which team it was) he started crying!! Ha!! Crack me up! I guess they will get better with each game and start catching on. Good job Buddy for your first game. I know snacks are still your favorite part of youth sports but hopefully one day that will change. :)

Hangin' with Papa T before the game

This is during the warm up...the smile faded during the real game-ha!

Ethan the big supporter event sporting his own soccer shirt

"GO TEAM!"

Running off the field when someone else got the ball :)

Post game poses...Carson, Tyler & Braden-cute boys!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

the pic of braden crying coming off the field.....hilarious!!!! :)