Sunday, September 26, 2010

Huber's Farm

Since it was SO beautiful today and finally cooler, it made me think we needed to venture up to Huber's. I always think of Hubers in the fall and just love going! We know we'll go back soon for our annual pumpkin picking so we just used today to do the petting zoo part. Braden was SO excited over every animal and was really cute to watch! Ethan giggled and wrinkled his nose up enjoying every animal unless they got a little too close. Then he was a bit timid and pulled his arms back...I don't blame him! Those goats seemed starved just so you can buy and feed them corn and they are literally almost jumping over the fence into your arms. Ha!


We had a blast on the slide. Braden probably rode down 15 times and he even let me ride with him a couple of times...I thought it was pretty fun myself!

Ethan had a few turns too. :)

The trikes were fun...Braden had a few spills but got right up and said, "I'm ok!" Just in case the world was wondering. :)

Braden wasn't timid feeding the animals at all.

This one gave Ethan the giggles.


ahhh, sweet baby face!


Our attempt with both boys-ha!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I can't believe we didn't see you guys!! I am glad you guys had fun! It was such a nice day!!

Tiffany said...

What a fun lil' momma you are :-) 'Twas a great day for Hubers for sure!

the lewis gang said...

you had perfect weather for sure! we are venturing there next week! thanks for the sneak peak! :)