Monday, September 6, 2010

Southeast's Familypalooza

Today we went to Southeast Christian Church for their FREE family festival. It was SOOO cute! They had pony rides, several inflatables, carnival games, face painting, free popcorn, snowcones, and cotton candy and then lunch was only $1.00 which was a hotdog, chips, cookie and a drink! What a bargain!! The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. I only got these 3 pictures before my memory card wouldn't take any more because it needed reformatted (I got a new point and shoot yesterday). Kind of a bummer but that's how it goes. :) On another note, my first day of school is tomorrow, Braden's first day in a real class, and Ethan's first day with the new sitter (which is Carrie so no big deal there). It's a big day tomorrow! I'm sure pictures will be coming....:)



1 comment:

Betsy said...

Glad you guys had fun. Sorry I couldn't hang out and talk. it was a crazy morning and we were running so late. Lets get together soon! Want to do MOPS with me on Friday?