Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ethan's Party

Tonight was Ethan's 1st birthday party. It was a perfect amount of messy cake, fun family and friends, and sweet Ethan just looking cute. :) Thank you SOOOOO much to everyone that made it! I know it gets super crowded in our basement and even hot at times but it is such a blessing to have our loved ones with us so thank you for coming and helping out so much!!

Enjoying a yummy hotdog, mac & cheese and a bun

Ethan's cake

The big cake

Party goers-My mom and I took a bazillion pictures and I didn't think I should include Ethan's pic with everyone but I will definitely print those to keep in his keepsake book.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...."

Still singing to him-such a serious look

Digging in-I get so excited for this moment at every baby's birthday-will they dive in, just finger poke, cry,what? I love it! Ethan just casually dug in like it was something he did everyday. :)

Digging in a bit more

Messy baby-Braden kept saying, "Ethan's making a big mess!"

OH Yeah!! Get it all big guy before mommy takes it away!

Presents! Of course I did most of the opening but he did stay for the most part

Another attempted family shot :)

Sweet Granny Faye and Ethan

Today was Papa T's birthday so we had a little treat and candle for him too.

Digging into his loot
* Happy birthday sweet baby boy!!! Mommy is absolutely exhausted but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you bunches!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Such cute pictures! Happy Birthday, Ethan!

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, ethan! yea for a fun party!!!!!