Sunday, January 2, 2011

Braden's birthday party

Braden will be the big 4 year old (how can that be??) on Tuesday so we celebrated his birthday with family tonight. Of course we had a Toy Story themed party to go with his mild...well, major obsession right now. :) I told Chris that I love Toy Story and all the cute characters so much too that I'm going to be sad when he moves onto things like transformers or Xmen or whatever that stuff is. Ick! I like the cutesy stuff for him still. :) Anyways, it was a fabulous party full of cute cousins, fun grandparents, yummy food and of course lots of toys! Thanks so much to everyone near and far that made it! We love you!!!

A little pre party fun...watching Toy Story 3 with Gma Trish and cousins

The yummy cake hand crafted by me...A.K.A. Jay C :)

Check out all of Braden's toy story characters he and my mom placed on the table. They made for some cute decorations. :)

Gma Trish's yummy cookies

Aleah & Ellie Mae peek-a-booing

When Papa Scott is around, it's time to wrestle!

Ethan wore Braden's toy story shirt from last year! It's a 4T and really wasn't that big on him-sheesh! He was LOVING the balloons!

The moms-Chris and I sure love you two!!!

John & I eating with our kiddos. It's crazy to think I am 9 years older than him but we are at the same place in life with our families. :) I love getting the kids together.

Hugs for Gma Trish

and Gma Cindy

and Papa T....with a display of a cookie.

Our almost 4 year old baby/big boy!

Posing with his presents...it's almost time!

Buzz lightyear rocket launcher

Oh, and a Buzz Lightyear shooting toy-we definitely need that :)

Happy birthday sweet Braden!

After he blew out his candle, Izzie was proud and hugged him. It was so sweet!

Thumbs up for a great party!! Could there be any more Toy story toys on that table?

Ethan was loving sharing cake with Gma Cindy! Look at that tongue. :)

Happy birthday Braden! We sure do love you!!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! Looks like a great party!!

the lewis gang said...

yea for a fun party! seeing this post reminds me that jackson's isn't too far away...tear....happy birthday braden!!!