Saturday, January 8, 2011

Braden's Birthday

I can't believe my little big guy is 4!! 4 seems so big because 5 reminds me of starting school and oh my I don't think we are ready for that!! :) Since we had Braden's family party on Sunday and we were having his playdate party on Friday, we had to do a little something on his actual birthday of course! :)
Chris made Braden his favorite to start off his day...pancakes!
Then Chris surprised Braden at school during his prep just to tell him happy birthday!

I peeked in Braden's room right after they sang to him...apparently they had already eaten their cookies too.

After school we went to none other than, Chic-fil-A, Braden's favorite (and really mine too!).

Yeah for chocolate milk!!

Ethan was happy too!

Then we made a little stop at Sam's Club before heading home for more yummy birthday cookies. Happy birthday Braden Alan!! We sure do love you!!!

No comments: