Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just sweetness!

I tell ya, Ethan is just pure sweetness these days! I just can't get enough of this age. He is hilarious! I love just watching him waddle around the house with his big 'ole belly sticking out and just see what he gets into. Right now he literally just picks things up in each room of the house and then takes them somewhere else. I find kitchen stuff in the bedrooms, bedroom toys in the bathroom...stuff is just everywhere. Oh and of course the shoes end up missing and all over the place, he loves him some shoes! :) This has got to be my favorite age for babies but I think I keep saying that each month. Part of it might be that he is our last and I think I want him to stay my baby forever! I guess he always will be. :) I also love that he reminds me of all the little things Braden used to do. As he tries to put on our shoes, change the channel everytime he can snatch the remote, or talk on the phone, I find myself just smiling remembering when Braden did all the same things. Can't we just bottle them up and keep them little forever?!?! Tear :(

Helping daddy put another lock on the bathroom cabinet (he tore the other one off). Braden used to love helping Chris "build" too!

This was this morning at church...how cute are these "toddlers" (babies) sitting in these chairs? I can't take it!!!! I snuck by and asked if I could snap a quick picture. I'm sure she thought, "really, I have their attention right now" but I was that mom and did it anyways. He totally turned around and said "cheese!!!" just as cute as ever! Love those chunky legs hanging down.

Bathtime tonight...such a sweet baby boy!


No comments: