Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cookout

We threw together a last minute cookout tonight with our neighbor Deanna, the Vaughn's and Thomas'. Apparently we need to do these more often because this food is way fancier than what I cook!! Thanks friends for coming over and topping off a fun Mother's Day. Luv you guys and your sweet kiddos. :)

Pretty girls eating their dinners

Happy Mother's Day to us!! I think we got to sit for all of 5 minutes before one of the kids needed us.....ahhhh, but it was nice to sit and be adults for a bit. :)


The kids played so hard! Ethan was starting to crash so I started a movie for some of the kids and he got up on the couch and got like this. Crack me up!! He sleeps with his arms behind his head but this looks like he's posing for a magazine. :)


How cute is this!? Getting ready to watch a movie before they went home.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love seeing lots of kids lined up like that! :)