Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pigeon Forge Day 1-2

This past week the boys and I went to Pigeon Forge with my mom, brother John and his wife Heidi and their two cutie pies. We had SO much fun just enjoying the beautiful weather, seeing the sights and spending time together that I don't get to do very often. A big thanks to mom for getting us the nice rooms and for John and Heidi for putting up with my wild boys. Ha!!

Heidi, Ellie and Ethan....Night one-watching our first movie...this ended up being the trend each night before bed for the kids.

Braden gets in cuddle time with Uncle John



On our first full day we hit the aquarium. This was a perfect day trip for 4 little ones. They all enjoyed it so much!



Sweet cousins






It was so cute watching all of them check out each tank



Braden inside the tank



This clam (or whatever it was) vibrated and Ethan cried and couldn't figure out how to get off. :( Of course I snapped a picture!



Who is this new friend?



My boys! :)

No comments: