Monday, May 23, 2011

Full day of fun!

Today was our first Monday with no school or work so we packed in a full day of fun. :) I got to go the gym and oh my did I need that!! Then we met Jenn and the kids at the NA library to get the kids signed up for the summer reading program. Braden did it last year and it's super cute because they get prizes for every 20 books they read and coupons etc...plus it gives us a chance to go to the library and pick out new books every couple of weeks. Braden is at such a good age at the library. He can use all the computers and look for books but my oh my did I have my hands full with Ethan. It reminded me so much of Braden when he was little...Ethan wanted to run around, knock the puzzle pieces off, scream from the pirate ship-sheesh!!! Needless to say, they had fun!



All these squinty faces are Ethan saying cheeeeeeese!




I got Braden some new puzzles this weekend yardsaling and he tried a 100 piece for the first time. He did it!!! (with a little help from mom).


So proud!


Then we headed outside for some water fun


Ethan's new ride (with another big cheese) from a yard sale on Saturday :)




Crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!


* Check out Ethan's swing in this video! I might be a little biased, but I think he's pretty good for 20 months! He seems so naturally athletic to me. He is constantly shooting baskets, throwing balls (and catching) and hitting the ball of the Tee. He loves it all!!! Every time we are in the car and he sees a basketball goal he says, "shoot ball" and pretends to shoot. So cute!


No comments: