Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 4 cont'd

On our last night we went to Big Daddy's Pizzeria. Someone recommended this to me (and now I can't remember who). It's such a cute place because they start out bringing the kids dough to play with and you get to form it into an object. Then they take it back and bake it with cinnamon and sugar for desert-yummy!




The gang minus mom....poor mom, we have no pictures of you!!!! :( My mom actually took way more pictures than even I do if you can believe it. :)




Braden's creation...The "Wolverine." He just got a new wolverine leapster game for Easter from Gma Cindy so this is the new obsession.


Ethan's...hmmmmm, it was supposed to be a caterpillar but we all thought it looked like a male organ when it came out of the oven. hee hee!!


Ethan chowed down on his pizza with his "poon." He yelled for a spoon with every meal whether he used it or not. :)



Of course I needed a few bites of my children's creations just to make sure they were edible for the boys.



After dinner we went to a cute little park up the road. Heidi and Braden enjoyed the super tall tornado slide.



Braden kept climbing this rock wall...I was a little nervous we'd end up in the ER and I just can't take any more incidents for at least a few weeks...thankfully he was really good at it and kept saying, "Mom, it's not scary."



You can always count on me to have my mouth wide open laughing...I remember my shoe got caught and my ankle was twisting so I was giggling...just getting so old that I can't ride a slide without getting hurt. :)



The sweetest part of the park trip...this little boy and Ethan played ball for probably an hour. The little boy kept calling Ethan "Nino"...small boy in Spanish. He couldn't have been more than 2 1/2 or 3. They were so sweet together because they were both talking in their own language and their own toddler language but yet could still communicate enough to play catch. The little boy's mom kept trying to leave to go home and he wouldn't leave with her...she actually got way out in the parking lot and I was afraid she wasn't coming back! :( I could have taken him home!! He was too cute!!! Sweet little ninos (not sure how to get that accent thingy above the n-ha!)!!




* Such a fun, fun trip and of course there were hundreds of pics between my mom and I but I just picked a few. Thanks so much mom for the awesome trip and great memories!! Love ya!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

what a great idea at the pizza joint! how fun!

the lewis gang said...

it looks likes you had a great trip! we would love to go to gatlinburg for a few days sometime! looks like there is lots to do!!! i'm so glad you got to spend time with your mom and brother!