Monday, May 21, 2012

Braden's last day of preschool

Braden's last day of preschool was last week. :(  I really can't believe it's all over for him. He has been there for 4 years with me!  I put a couple pictures on here from when he was younger at preschool but I wish I could pull up the ones from when he first started going. He was only 20 months and took naps in the back teacher work room while I taught part of the day. ha!  Lafayette Academy has been the biggest blessing to this part time momma! I get to teach, but be home a lot and Braden has been with me and now Ethan will get to go next year.

 Chris wanted to take Braden to school for his last day and get him a special breakfast on the way. :)

 This one is from 2010 and the one below from 2009 at preschool. :( Makes me soooo sad when I see that baby face that's gone. Sniff sniff :(

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

What an awesome thing you for you! So happy for you! :)