Monday, May 21, 2012

Preschool graduation

Last Thursday night was Braden's preschool graduation. I had my class graduating too so even though I was on the floor right next to him, I didn't get to see all the "action moves" until I got home and we watched the video. Chris and his mom did a great job being the photographer and videographer for me though..way to make me proud guys. ha! You never know how 5 year olds will do up in front of a crowd but he did so well-sang all of his songs and did the motions too.  Good job Braden! Mommy is so proud of you (and still in shock that this means your're leaving me for kindergarten very soon! ahhhhh!). :)
 Looking good buddy!


 Teacher me leading my class. ha!
 Whoooo...not sure what this move was :)
 After the program, the kids share their portfolio with their family. It's a big collection of special work from the entire year.
 Some of Braden's buddies-Evan, Carter and Jacob :)

 Gma Cindy & Pop
 Granny
 Papa T & Mimi
 Braden's teachers, Mrs. Crystal and Mrs. Jennifer
Getting his graduation cookie cake afterwards (that mom and Dad ate most of!). 
So big!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

it's crazy, tracy!! absolutely crazy!!