Monday, May 21, 2012

Muddy Fanatic 5K Race

Saturday was the Muddy Fanatic 5K race right here in Sellersburg. It's a "race" (uh...well a survival course) full of mud and obstacles.  5 of my girlfriends and I signed up together and then wondered what we got ourselves into. ha! I have to admit, even though I have a few boo boos and I'm more sore than I've ever been in my life, it was a blast! I think I burned just as many calories laughing as the actual cardio part of it.  So fun!!!
 Before the race...see how clean and sparkly we are! :)
 Going down one of the mud hills.  Notice the white shirts are clearly not white anymore. :)
 Trying to get up some of the mud hills...it was soooo slippery
After....we are trying to look tough here (or at least that was the memo I got). Instead I look like a super dork. :)  Thanks girls for a day we are sure to remember (and possibly feel for awhile)!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

SOOO FUN!!! I can't wait to do it again! Are you signed up for August 25th?

the lewis gang said...

fun!! looks like you had a blast!