Sunday, May 20, 2012

No training wheels here!

No picture to share yet....(are you serious?!?!) but had to share that Braden is riding his bike with no training wheels!!  We took them off a couple of weeks ago and he literally had it within 5 minutes!  I was shocked!  As long as Braden's interest last in things (which isn't very long if he's not into it) I thought he'd give it a try and be like "ok, I'm done." But he got it so quickly that he was pumped and rode all the way down the street and back several times.  I have several videos but no pictures. :( I'll have to get some soon!  Way to go big boy! Just another reminder to poor 'ole Mommy over here that you are growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

WAY TO GO!!!! Yes, such a big sign that they are growing up!!!!

the lewis gang said...

tracy, i still remember our first playdate 5 years ago when the boys were 3 months and 6 months. what happened???????