Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grant Line's Breakfast with Santa

Let me count the ways I love Grant Line Elementary!!  There are too many to count. :)  Braden's school has SO many fun activities and all of the time! Props to the PTO (maybe I should actually start helping out. ha!). Last Saturday was their breakfast with Santa event. It was super cute and had Chris the famous pancake flipper on hand. I wish I could have got a picture of pancake flipper dude flipping pancakes to us. It was fun! Poor Braden would move his plate every time the pancake was almost on it and they would fall on the floor. ha! It was pretty typical though...I think just as many went on the floor as on the plates. :) fun stuff!
Ethan is always posing now. Love that little hand on his hip. Where did he get that anyways? 
 
Cousin Izzie was there too! These kiddos are getting so big!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE the pancake flipper! St. Paul has him come too! It's such a fun morning!

the lewis gang said...

he is coming to scp in february!! i've heard good things about him so he has a lot of live up to! ha!