Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LAP Christmas Party

Last Saturday was my preschool's annual Christmas party.  I LOVE and look forward to this night every year. Our staff is so fun and the husbands all mesh well together too.  Us girls sat upstairs and sat around the food (of course) and ate and talked forever while the guys watched sports downstairs.  I  absolutely love my staff and enjoy that time together without the kiddos hanging on our legs. ha! Thanks Jennifer for a fabulous night!

Jennifer had tons of props and set up a little photo booth area. Needless to say we were having fun with it! 
Chris brought his guitar and the guys sat around and sang campfire songs....well maybe not campfire songs, but something similar. :)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Love the photo booth. Love the guitar! I really want my kids to get into music! :)

the lewis gang said...

jeana!! i didn't know she worked at your school!!