Monday, June 21, 2010

Gymboree

Today I took Ethan to a gymboree play & music class. When you deliver at Baptist East you get 4 free sessions so I was kind of waiting on summer to use mine. I signed up for the 6-10 month class and just took Ethan so we could have our time together. :) Braden and I got to do these when he was little so I wanted Ethan to get his time too. It was really cute and he had a good time until about midway through...then he got upset about trying to crawl for a toy and just kind of stayed a little sensitive on each new activity. Poor baby...I think he was a little sleepy because he crashed the second he got in his carseat. He looked like SUCH a big boy in this class!!! He is bigger than the other babies no doubt, but he's also really started putting on the chunk! I love the chunky babies!!! :)


This is when he got sad...the instructor was trying to get him to crawl up the incline and I was shaking the toy at the top...he was like "come on mom, just give me the thing!"

Happy again! He is gigantore!! Where'd my little baby go?

Bubble time...He loved this and just studied every little bubble. Check out that relaxed belly. I love it!

This face kills me!!! He does this being silly or just when he isn't sure about something (like a new food). He crinkles up that nose and blows and sucks air out of his nose really fast. It's a hoot!

Sweet baby!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that face is hilarious!!! i never took advantage of those free classes. i should have though! darn! looks like fun!