Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Melissa's Wedding

This past weekend was Melissa's wedding and I had the honor of being one of her bridesmaid's. Melissa has been a friend since middle school and she was in my wedding. She lives in California now so I don't get to see her very often. This weekend also meant I got to go home for the entire weekend and have sort of a kid free weekend and Chris played Mr. Mom back at home. He then drove up Saturday with the boys and came to the wedding and the boys stayed at my brother and Heidi's house. I had a blast! It was great getting to hang out with my old highschool friends. Congratulations Melissa & Brandon!!!

Friends from high school; Melissa, Me, Hope & Tabitha-this was at the rehearsal dinner

Melissa's mom getting her dress ready. Wasn't she a gorgeous bride?!?!

Melissa & Brandon on the party bus driving between the wedding and reception

We stopped at IU to take some more pics before hitting the reception

A highschool reunion!

Joey was a guy that made it from our graduating class so we had to include him!

Chris was there too! :)

Melissa & I

No comments: